On 17th March the decision was made to suspend Bruce Boats operations and cancel booked trips until a decision is made that it is safe to re-open.
We don’t know exactly how long this will need to last but we are assuming it will be at least until the end of April. During this time we can only accept provisional future bookings.
For more information please read this message from the Kennet and Avon Canal Trust President, Rob Dean – Coronavirus Update 17th March
During this time, Trust office staff will mostly be working from home. Please see our Contact Us page for a full list of email addresses.